Wednesday, 24 May 2017
So here you go. I make no claims of authorship on these but wish I could with a few of them:
* My wife really likes to make pottery, but to me it's just kiln time.
* Dijon vu - the same mustard as before.
* Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
* A pessimist's blood type is always b-negative.
* I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.
* I used to be a lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.
* If electricity comes from electrons... does that mean that morality comes from morons?
* Corduroy pillows are making headlines.
Okay, I'm done. Know any other good ones?